- Michele Mosca, PhD, Faculty, University Research Chair, Institute for Quantum Computing
- Vlad Gheorghiu, PhD, CEO and Co-founder, softwareQ Inc.
- Mohammadreza Rezaee, PhD, Co-founder and CSO, QSpice Labs
- Our hyper-connected world, where commercial transactions and information exchanges routinely occur online, is predicated on the availability of secure communication channels.
- Machine learning is being applied across industries, particularly in pattern recognition applications, be it voice, image, or click-behavior, for digital personal assistants, transportation services, and online product support.
- The prevalent method for securing data payloads is, according to national security agencies, under clear, though still emerging, threat from quantum technologies.
- The neural network topology, which best supports a learning algorithm, is limited by classical computer architecture.
- Generic drugs are flooding the markets, putting ever downward pressure on margins, which hampers the development of innovative drugs.
Impact and Result
- Learn the key enabling components of quantum capability so that you can communicate to the business how this technology works.
- Adopt an approach to assess quantum capability to measure the progress of this technological innovation.
- Grow your emerging trends scanning practice by developing a foresight capability in IT.
This guided implementation is a four call advisory process.
Guided Implementation #1 - What exactly is Quantum?
Call #1 - Introduce the fundamentals of quantum mechanics.
Call #2 - Discuss where quantum mechanics is being applied currently.
Guided Implementation #2 - How is quantum capability assessed?