- Burkhard Blechschmidt, Head of Digital Strategy, Cognizant Consulting
- Carsten Stoecker, Founder Interlinked Protocol, CEO Spherity GmbH
- Chris Kalle, CEO and Founder, R4 Robotics Pty Ltd
- Francesco Corea, Tech Investor and Complexity Scientist
- Gilbert A. Darrell, Founder, Horizon Communications
- Iyke Aru, Crypto Educator and Project Advisor
- Jean-Philippe Vergne, Associate Professor of Strategy, Ivey Business School, Western University
- Jonathan Wooddin, Head of Information, Trivial.co
- Shane Saunderson, PhD student, Human-robot interaction, University of Toronto
- Tannya Jajal, Associate Project Manager, VMware
- Toby Tremayne, Technical Futurist, Founder, Magic Industries
- Tyler MacCready, PhD, CEO, Apium, Inc.
- Eduardo Castello Ferrer, Postdoctoral Fellow, MIT Media Lab
- 2 Anonymous Contributors
- In 2019, the CIO will be a business partner, a trusted technology advisor, and a key driving force in the organization. Beyond services and projects, the pressure is on to provide technological leadership. The question is how to make the most of emerging technology to not just provide better service, but also to become a transformative business partner.
- The increasing role technology plays in supporting core business offerings means the CIO must take on a position of technological stewardship – not just facilitate, but also spearhead and guide the adoption of transformative technologies. A multifaceted approach to emerging technology – one that considers the technology itself, the environment in which it is deployed, and its impact on both users and the business – is key.
Impact and Result
- Use Info-Tech's learn-adopt-grow approach to target emerging technology strategically. Learn about changes in the technology landscape that alter the way you deploy transformative technologies. Adopt the cutting-edge technologies that are right for your business. Finally, grow as a technology leader by considering both business and human impacts of technological change.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.