- Tom Andriola, CIO, University of California
- Ken Bainey, Former CIO, Alberta Government
- Rui Dong, Angel Investor, Blockchain Advisor, Speaker
- Dean Hamilton, General Manager, Service Enablement Business Unit, Accelerite
- Jas Khehra, Co-Founder, Espresso Claims
- Christopher Malmo, Freelance Reporter and Communications Officer, BC Financial Institutions Commission
- Wayne Sadin, Chief Information & Digital Officer, Affinitas Life
- Shane Saunderson, PhD student, Human-robot interaction, University of Toronto; Former VP, IC/Things at Idea Couture
- Elton Tucker, IT Architect and Strategist
- Jean-Philippe Vergne, Associate Professor of Strategy, Ivey Business School, Western University
- Dimitri Volkmann, Industry Expert in Business Data and (Industrial) IoT
- The business relies on the CIO to identify and seize relevant technology at the height of its promise. However, CIOs often come up short or cannot achieve business buy-in.
- In 2018, the most valued CIO is a business partner. The pressure is on to move beyond supporting operations to become a driving force behind business growth.
- In the sea of emerging technology, you are the business' navigator. Do you know where your business needs to go?
- Let business enablers be your compass.
- A strategic direction is essential to making the right technological investments. Not every trend is worth pursuing, but missing the ones that are can be costly.
- An enablers-focused approach gives you a framework to strategically evaluate emerging technology's alignment with your business' direction. Use a business-enablers-centered outlook to effectively separate opportunities from distractions.
Impact and Result
- Go from browsing to doing. Use this report to learn what is driving each trend and how they have evolved from previous years.
- Use the business enablers framework presented in this report to create the foundation for your adoption strategy. Determine which trends are worth your attention, chart an adoption course, and begin to build a business case for your stakeholders.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this Blueprint, and what our clients have to say.