- Jeff Linnell, CEO at Formant Inc.
- Peter Wittek, Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto and Founding Academic Director, CDL Quantum Stream
- Doug Heintzman, a member of the Board of Directors at MaRS Innovation
- Sascha Darius Mojtahedi, CEO of BUNZ
- Nick Brackney, product marketing director, Dell EMC
- Gary Brown, director of AI marketing, Intel
- Charles Walton, senior vice president, Digital Identity, Cyber & Intelligence Solutions, Mastercard
- Simon Drexler, SuperTrak growth lead, ATS
- Christopher Taylor, Vice President of Product Management and Business Development, TeraGo
- Duncan McGregor, Vice President of Operations and Engineering, TeraGo
Learn how four key trends in 2020 require businesses to find their place in an AI-driven ecosystem:
- From the competitive cloud to the autonomous edge
- From robotic automation to symbiotic robots
- If deep learning, then distributed trust
- If digital ethics, then data equity
With AI influencing business processes, everything is on the table for automation or augmentation.
Impact and Result
Understand how four key trends will impact “leadership in the loop" and generate human benefits:
- Autonomous edge will impact input
- Symbiotic robots will impact process
- Distributed trust will impact control
- Data equity will be the output
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.