What We Do
Info-Tech's core service commitment is to provide you with best-practice IT research and roadmaps to make your job easier by improving your IT department.
Through our tools and templates, step-by-step methodologies, benchmarking and diagnostic programs, training and executive coaching, and the insights and advice of over 30,000 members, we help you in five key ways.Become a Member
Evaluate Research Samples
Explore the reports below and download the one most relevant to you to see the depth and breadth of our advisory service expertise.
Infrastructure and Operations
Project and Portfolio Management
Data and Business Intelligence
Info-Tech offers a range of service levels to best suit your organization's particular needs.
- Quarterly In-Person Onsite Advisory Sessions
- Leadership Team Development
- Monthly Calls to Move Your Agenda Forward
- 360 Personal Evaluation & Coaching
- Two Annual In-Person Onsite Advisory Sessions
- Dedicated Counselor
- Custom Benchmarking Support
- Team Seats Receive Premium Industry & Technology Access
- Annual 1/2 Day Strategy Workshop at LIVE
- Includes 4 Team Seats
- Premium Industry Coverage
- Premium Technology Coverage
- Full Access to All Diagnostics & Programs
- Unlimited Advisory Assistance
- Access 100+ Research Analysts With Deep Subject Matter Expertise
- Your Choice of 1 LIVE Event or 1 Training Course (Transferable)
- Full Web Research Access
- Selective Diagnostics & Contract Review
Management & Team Seats
MasterBrand Cabinets leveraged Info-Tech research to save 1 to 2 months on its Identity Access Management Project.Download Case Study
Hospital for Sick Children
The Hospital for Sick Children leveraged Info-Tech Research Group's services to ground a business proposal for a $2.5 million, Phase 2 DR plan.Download Case Study
Boston Pizza leveraged Info-Tech Research Group's services to virtualize 85% of its servers and to implement a $250,000 Disaster Recovery Plan.Download Case Study
Our in-depth diagnostics are the engine behind our data-driven membership program. They provide the data needed to effectively lead IT strategy and align IT to the business. Watch the client stories below to find out how our diagnostics helped them become strategic IT leaders.
IT Leader, Learning Resources Inc.
Ken Platt is the shared services CTO of Learning Resources Inc. and leads an IT group that serves over 350 people. He used the CIO Business Vision diagnostic over 3 years to drive a 20% increase in stakeholder satisfaction and become a strategic business partner.Download Case Study