- Chris Wilkes, Chairman of the Board, North Texas Angel Network
- Jeff Terry, CEO of Healthcare Command Centers and Artificial Intelligence, GE Healthcare
- Roberto Saracco, Head of Industrial Doctoral School, EIT Digital
- Dave Lauzun, VP of Automotive and Transportation Industries, Siemens PLM
- Organizations face increased pressure to launch products quicker, provide higher-quality services, and cut costs.
- Products in every industry are increasingly complex, with quality spills becoming likely as more and more components are added to products.
- Digital twin’s real-time monitoring, tracking, and simulation of assets offers advantages to those who harness it; it can improve customer service and product development and reduce maintenance costs to an unparalleled degree.
- Digital twin technology is most prominent in manufacturing. Yet, use cases can be developed for all industries involved in the physical world.
Impact and Result
- Info-Tech provides use cases on how to leverage digital twin technology to help your organization.
- Use Info-Tech's digital twin assessment tool to understand if the technology is a right fit for your organization and the benefits it can offer.
- Organizational stakeholders often do not understand digital twin technology or are unconvinced of its benefits. Info-Tech’s Digital Twin Alignment Presentation helps you get a head start on educating business stakeholders on digital twin, including its benefits, organizational fit, and possible use cases.
This guided implementation is a three call advisory process.
Guided Implementation #1 - What is digital twin?
Call #1 - Understand the digital twin basics.
Guided Implementation #2 - Is digital twin technology right for my organization?
Call #1 - Determine how digital twin fits with your organization.
Call #2 - Presenting digital twin technology to stakeholders.
Book Your Workshop
Onsite workshops offer an easy way to accelerate your project. If you are unable to do the project yourself, and a Guided Implementation isn't enough, we offer low-cost onsite delivery of our project workshops. We take you through every phase of your project and ensure that you have a roadmap in place to complete your project successfully.
Module 1: Understand Digital Twin and Begin to Build a Use Case for Stakeholders
- Understand digital twin technology, including its use cases.
- Assess its applicability in the organization and build a use case for stakeholders.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Educate the IT team on digital twin technology.
- Begin to build the case for its adoption.
Introduce digital twin technology.
Understand digital twin use cases.
Assess digital twin fit and benefits at your organization.
- Digital Twin Fit and Benefits Assessment Checklist
Develop a use case for digital twin.
- Digital twin use case
Module 2: Present Digital Twin Adoption to Organizational Stakeholders
- Develop a presentation that educates business stakeholders about digital twin technology.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Additional use cases created for digital twin technology.
- A presentation for digital twin technology adoption for stakeholders in the organization.
Develop digital twin presentation to give to organizational stakeholders.
- Digital Twin Alignment Presentation