- Chris Wilkes, Chairman of the Board, North Texas Angel Network
- Jeff Terry, CEO of Healthcare Command Centers and Artificial Intelligence, GE Healthcare
- Roberto Saracco, Head of Industrial Doctoral School, EIT Digital
- Dave Lauzun, VP of Automotive and Transportation Industries, Siemens PLM
- Organizations face increased pressure to launch products quicker, provide higher-quality services, and cut costs.
- Products in every industry are increasingly complex, with quality spills becoming likely as more and more components are added to products.
- Digital twin’s real-time monitoring, tracking, and simulation of assets offers advantages to those who harness it; it can improve customer service and product development and reduce maintenance costs to an unparalleled degree.
- Digital twin technology is most prominent in manufacturing. Yet, use cases can be developed for all industries involved in the physical world.
Impact and Result
- Info-Tech provides use cases on how to leverage digital twin technology to help your organization.
- Use Info-Tech's digital twin assessment tool to understand if the technology is a right fit for your organization and the benefits it can offer.
- Organizational stakeholders often do not understand digital twin technology or are unconvinced of its benefits. Info-Tech’s Digital Twin Alignment Presentation helps you get a head start on educating business stakeholders on digital twin, including its benefits, organizational fit, and possible use cases.
This guided implementation is a three call advisory process.
Guided Implementation #1 - What is digital twin?
Call #1 - Understand the digital twin basics.
Guided Implementation #2 - Is digital twin technology right for my organization?
Call #1 - Determine how digital twin fits with your organization.
Call #2 - Presenting digital twin technology to stakeholders.
Book Your Workshop
Onsite workshops offer an easy way to accelerate your project. If you are unable to do the project yourself, and a Guided Implementation isn't enough, we offer low-cost onsite delivery of our project workshops. We take you through every phase of your project and ensure that you have a roadmap in place to complete your project successfully.
Module 1: Understand Digital Twin and Begin to Build a Use Case for Stakeholders
- Understand digital twin technology, including its use cases.
- Assess its applicability in the organization and build a use case for stakeholders.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Educate the IT team on digital twin technology.
- Begin to build the case for its adoption.
Introduce digital twin technology.
Understand digital twin use cases.
Assess digital twin fit and benefits at your organization.
- Digital Twin Fit and Benefits Assessment Checklist
Develop a use case for digital twin.
- Digital twin use case
Module 2: Present Digital Twin Adoption to Organizational Stakeholders
- Develop a presentation that educates business stakeholders about digital twin technology.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Additional use cases created for digital twin technology.
- A presentation for digital twin technology adoption for stakeholders in the organization.
Develop digital twin presentation to give to organizational stakeholders.
- Digital Twin Alignment Presentation
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this Blueprint, and what our clients have to say.