- Innovation teams are tasked with the responsibility of ensuring that their organizations are in the best position to succeed while the world is in a period of turmoil, chaos, and uncertainty.
- CIOs have been expected to help the organization transition to remote work and collaboration instantaneously.
- CEOs are under pressure to redesign, and in some cases reinvent, their business model to cope with and compete in a new normal.
It is easy to get swept up during a crisis and cling to past notions of normal. Unfortunately, there is no controlling the fact that things have changed fundamentally, and it is now incumbent upon you to help your organization adapt and evolve. Treat this as an opportunity because that is precisely what this is.
Impact and Result
There are some lessons we can learn from innovators who have succeeded through past crises and from those who are succeeding now.
There are a number of tactics an innovation team can employ to help their business evolve during this time:
- Double down on digital transformation (DX)
- Establish a foresight capability
- Become a platform for good
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.