- Michelle Lancaster, Director of Sustainability Partnerships, Microsoft
- Craig Tavares, Global Head of Cloud, Aptum
- Idris Mootee, CEO and cofounder, Urbancoolab; author of Design Thinking for Strategic Innovation
- Timothy Minahan, EVP Strategy and CMO, Citrix
- Skaidra Puodziunas, Senior Engagement Advisor, Ontario Digital Service
- Sumit Arora, Senior Director, Strategy & Analytics Digital Labs, MLSE
- The global pandemic disrupted every organization, and the implications of its impact are still unfolding.
- More disruptive change could come from anywhere, with political, economic, social, technological, legal, and environmental factors all posing unprecedented scenarios.
- IT must mature quickly to support its organization as it faces the changes ahead.
- Adapt to disruptive change. Identify the gap between your current operations and where they could be in the new scenario, and plan to improve your capabilities to achieve that vision.
- Absorb the impact of disruptive market change. Lessen the blow of a crisis by strengthening all elements of your system and distributing the impact equally throughout. Use digital tools to renew the value proposition of your organization in a way that reflects the full context of the market scenario.
Impact and Result
- Use the data and analysis from Info-Tech’s 2021 Tech Trends Report to inform your IT strategic plan.
- Discover the six trends defining IT’s path in 2021.
- Understand which IT practices and trends have the biggest impact on overall IT effectiveness.
This guided implementation is a one call advisory process.
Call #1 - Identify which trends and practices should be a priority for your organization and discuss current practices that need to be modified.
Book Your Workshop
Onsite workshops offer an easy way to accelerate your project. If you are unable to do the project yourself, and a Guided Implementation isn't enough, we offer low-cost onsite delivery of our project workshops. We take you through every phase of your project and ensure that you have a roadmap in place to complete your project successfully.
Module 1: Tech Trends 2021 Keynote
- The major technology trends that are reshaping organizations.
- Recommendations on how to improve IT to support the organization through change.
- The key challenges and opportunities facing IT.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Gather information to guide your IT strategy.
- Reveal areas where your organization is not aligned with industry practices.
- Understand practices that will drive IT in the future.
Use the data and analysis from Info-Tech’s 2021 Tech Trends Report to inform your IT strategic plan.
- An understanding of the most impactful IT trends and practices to evaluate for adoption in your organization.
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this Blueprint, and what our clients have to say.