- The global pandemic disrupted every organization, and the implications of its impact are still unfolding.
- More disruptive change could come from anywhere, with political, economic, social, technological, legal, and environmental factors all posing unprecedented scenarios.
- IT must mature quickly to support its organization as it faces the changes ahead.
- Adapt to disruptive change. Identify the gap between your current operations and where they could be in the new scenario, and plan to improve your capabilities to achieve that vision.
- Absorb the impact of disruptive market change. Lessen the blow of a crisis by strengthening all elements of your system and distributing the impact equally throughout. Use digital tools to renew the value proposition of your organization in a way that reflects the full context of the market scenario.
Impact and Result
- Use the data and analysis from Info-Tech’s 2021 Tech Trends Report to inform your IT strategic plan.
- Discover the six trends defining IT’s path in 2021.
- Understand which IT practices and trends have the biggest impact on overall IT effectiveness.
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real-time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this blueprint and what our clients have to say.
Average $ Saved
Average Days Saved
Onsite Workshop: 2021 Tech Trends
Onsite workshops offer an easy way to accelerate your project. If you are unable to do the project yourself, and a Guided Implementation isn't enough, we offer low-cost onsite delivery of our project workshops. We take you through every phase of your project and ensure that you have a roadmap in place to complete your project successfully.
Module 1: Tech Trends 2021 Keynote
- The major technology trends that are reshaping organizations.
- Recommendations on how to improve IT to support the organization through change.
- The key challenges and opportunities facing IT.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Gather information to guide your IT strategy.
- Reveal areas where your organization is not aligned with industry practices.
- Understand practices that will drive IT in the future.
Use the data and analysis from Info-Tech’s 2021 Tech Trends Report to inform your IT strategic plan.
- An understanding of the most impactful IT trends and practices to evaluate for adoption in your organization.