RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
- Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
- Central 1 Credit Union
- City of Brampton
- First West Credit Union
- Moneris Solutions
- Navitus Health Solutions
- New Zealand Transport Agency
- Province of Ontario
- Vivo Inc.
- Adoption of technologies, like cloud computing, and reliance on outsourced services is increasing the drive to improve vendor relationship management.
- Many IT departments are achieving at least some positive vendor management outcomes. Deciding what to do next to enhance current capability can be daunting when you look at the number and variety of activities to tackle.
- Vendor management can deliver immediate cost savings, but the greatest benefits come from turning vendors into partners who contribute to the future success of your organization.
Impact and Result
- Achieve higher vendor management effectiveness by implementing our action plan to take you through mastering the basics of vendor management to adopting more advanced, strategic practices.
1. Improve and expand current vendor management practices
Take advantage of the more strategic benefits of vendor relationships.
2. Create a list of current vendors in the enterprise
Gain better control over expenditures.
3. Choose the right vendor
Ensure the solutions are a best fit for the enterprise.
4. Better understand contract negotiation
Create fair and favorable vendor contracts.
5. Minimize risk
Avoid unexpected surprises from vendors.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.