- Master Services Agreements and Service Level Agreements are tedious, and reviewers may lack the skills and experience to effectively complete the process.
- Managed services providers have a repository of contract terms and conditions that are road-tested and prepackaged, and which are often biased in their favor.
- With many different pricing options, it is difficult to choose the services you need.
- Manage your managed services providers. Added value is realized when managed service providers are in tune with your IT strategies, goals, and mission.
- Negotiate an agreement that is beneficial to both parties. The most successful partnerships are a win-win agreement.
- Lawyers can’t ensure you get the best business deal. They tend to look at general terms and conditions and may overlook IT-specific components.
Impact and Result
- Understanding managed services providers, including their roles and pricing models, will give you valuable insight into negotiating the best deal for your organization.
- Info-Tech’s contract review methodology will help you navigate the complex process of managed services provider contract evaluation and review all the key details to maximize the benefits to your organization.
- This blueprint provides guidance on catching vendor-biased terms and conditions, and suggests tips for getting managed services providers to take on their fair share of responsibilities.
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real-time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this blueprint and what our clients have to say.
Average Days Saved