- Customer maturity levels with Agile are low, with 67% of organizations using Agile for less than five years.
- Customer competency levels with Agile are also low, with 84% of organizations stating they are below a high level of competency.
- Contract disputes are the number one or two types of disputes faced by organizations across all industries.
- Agile contracts require different wording and protections than traditional or waterfall contracts.
- Agile buzzwords by themselves do not create an Agile contract.
- There is a delicate balance between being overly prescriptive in an Agile contract and too lax.
Impact and Result
- Identify options for Agile contract provisions.
- Manage Agile contract risk by selecting the appropriate level of protections for an Agile project.
- Harness the power of Agile development and collaboration with the vendor while preserving contractual flexibility.
- Focus on the correct contract clauses to manage Agile risk.
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real-time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this blueprint and what our clients have to say.
Average $ Saved
Average Days Saved
Onsite Workshop: Identify and Reduce Agile Contract Risk
Onsite workshops offer an easy way to accelerate your project. If you are unable to do the project yourself, and a Guided Implementation isn't enough, we offer low-cost onsite delivery of our project workshops. We take you through every phase of your project and ensure that you have a roadmap in place to complete your project successfully.
Module 1: Identify and Evaluate Options
To understand Agile-specific contract clauses, to improve risk identification, and to be more effective at negotiating Agile contract terms.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Increased awareness of how Agile contract provisions are different from traditional or waterfall contracts in 12 key areas.
- Understanding available options.
- Understanding the impact of being too prescriptive.
Review the Agile Contract Playbook-Checklist.
- Configured Playbook-Checklist as applicable
Review 12 contract provisions and reinforce key learnings with exercises.
- Exercise results and debrief