- 1. Jump Start Your Vendor Management Initiative (VMI)
- 2. Design and Build an Effective Contract Lifecycle Management Process
- 3. Elevate your Vendor Management Initiative (VMI)
- 4. Capture and Market the ROI of Your VMO or VMI
- 5. Drive Successful Sourcing Outcomes With A Robust RFP Process
- 6. Understand Common IT Contract Provisions to Negotiate More Effectively
- 7. Improve Your Statements of Work to Hold Your Vendors Accountable
- 8. Prepare for Negotiations More Effectively
- 9. Implement Your Negotiation Strategy More Effectively
- 10. Identify and Manage Financial Risk Impacts on Your Organization
November 30, 2022
The purpose of the Blueprint is to provide small/medium businesses (SMB) with the basic vendor management necessities to maximize their IT vendor i...
November 29, 2022
VMware’s dominance in the Hypervisor space is not what it once was. However, it still owns significant market share. The growth of competitors in t...
November 24, 2022
This blueprint will provide you with an overview of how the Cisco Enterprise Software agreement works, the pros and cons, and how to weigh the bene...
November 11, 2022
Once your vendor management initiative (VMI) has been operating for a while, it's time to take the next step in its evolution. It's time to transfo...
August 24, 2022
IT continues to "outsource" to cloud, managed service, and other providers. As a result, IT (and the organization as a whole) becomes more reliant ...
July 19, 2022
Understanding your vendor team’s background, experience, and strategic approach to your account is key to the management of the relationship, the s...
July 19, 2022
Organizations must diligently assess and protect their reputations, both in the market and internally.
July 05, 2022
Organizations must evolve their strategic risk assessments to be more adaptive to respond to global changes in the market. Ongoing monitoring of th...