- Many IT departments experience difficulty with meeting the business' expectations for service delivery on a regular basis.
- Despite significant investment in improving various areas of IT operations, you still feel like you’re constantly firefighting.
- To tackle these issues, businesses tend to invest in purchasing multiple solutions. This not only complicates their IT operations, but also, in some cases, deteriorates functionality.
- To leverage AI capabilities, you first need to assess the current state of your IT operations and know what your priorities are.
- Contemplate use cases that will get the most benefit from automation and start with processes that you are relatively comfortable handling.
- Analyze your initial plan to identify easy wins, then expand your AIOps.
Impact and Result
- Perform a current state assessment to spot which areas within your operations management are the least mature and causing you the most grief. Identify which functional areas within operations management need to be prioritized for improvement.
- Make a shortlist of use cases that will get the most benefit from AI-based technology.
- Prepare a plan to deploy AI capabilities to improve your IT operations.
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real-time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this blueprint and what our clients have to say.
Average $ Saved
Average Days Saved
Deliver your IT services effectively.
This course makes up part of the Infrastructure & Operations Certificate.
- Course Modules: 4
- Estimated Completion Time: 2-2.5 hours
- Featured Analysts:
- Darin Stahl, Sr. Research Director, Infrastructure & Operations Practice
- Gord Harrison, SVP of Research and Advisory