- Bob Summerwill, Community Ambassador, Sweetbridge
- Cyrus Kalatbari, IT Infrastructure Architect, Liquor Control Board of Ontario
- Drew Patel, Founder & CEO, BloodChain
- Elton Tucker, IT Architect and Strategist
- Gal Mordechai, Product Manager, Sweetbridge
- Henry Ki, VP and Chief Technology Officer, Home Trust Company
- Hugo Fragoso, Enterprise Architect – Azure and System Center, New Signature
- Jason English, VP Protocol Marketing, Sweetbridge
- JT Armstrong, IT Architecture and Solutions Executive
- Kunal Thaggarse, IT Infrastructure Lead
- Mark Hoy, IT Infrastructure Consultant
- Matt Dowd, IT Operations Director
- Michael Desbiens, Executive Director, Operations Technology Sustainment, Workplace Safety and Insurance Board of Ontario
- Nenad Begovic, Director of Infrastructure and Operations, Equitable Bank
- Norval Oswald, Infrastructure, Operations, and Cyber Security Project Manager, NorvCo
- Peter Madison, Business Improvement Consultant, Xodiac Consulting
- Steven Berkovitz, SVP, Architecture, Retail Technology, Tulip Retail
- 3 anonymous contributors
- Everyone’s talking about how blockchain is a transformational technology.
- Organizations fear they risk getting left behind if they are slow to adopt.
- Production-ready blockchain products and services don’t yet exist.
- Skilled blockchain developers are unicorns, while snake oil “blockchain” vendors are a dime a dozen.
- Blockchain is a scalpel, not a Swiss Army knife. Blockchain is a tool that works to solve trust problems.
- PoC must come first. Establish value before a purchase. Blockchain is not a commodity that can provide value out of the box.
- The technical stuff matters. You can drive a car without knowing how it works, but you can’t design and build one. Blockchain solutions are still being designed and built.
Impact and Result
- Understand the specificity of blockchain’s function as a tool.
- Grasp how blockchain ecosystems currently operate.
- Be prepared to answer questions about blockchain, whether you’re using it or not.
- Determine the best course of action based on your organization’s situation.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.