- Everyone’s talking about how blockchain is a transformational technology.
- Organizations fear they risk getting left behind if they are slow to adopt.
- Production-ready blockchain products and services don’t yet exist.
- Skilled blockchain developers are unicorns, while snake oil “blockchain” vendors are a dime a dozen.
- Blockchain is a scalpel, not a Swiss Army knife. Blockchain is a tool that works to solve trust problems.
- PoC must come first. Establish value before a purchase. Blockchain is not a commodity that can provide value out of the box.
- The technical stuff matters. You can drive a car without knowing how it works, but you can’t design and build one. Blockchain solutions are still being designed and built.
Impact and Result
- Understand the specificity of blockchain’s function as a tool.
- Grasp how blockchain ecosystems currently operate.
- Be prepared to answer questions about blockchain, whether you’re using it or not.
- Determine the best course of action based on your organization’s situation.
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real-time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this blueprint and what our clients have to say.