- Adobe operates in its own niche in the creative space, and Adobe users have grown accustomed to their products, making switching very difficult.
- With Adobe’s transition to a cloud-based subscription model, it’s important for organizations to actively manage licenses, software provisioning, and consumption.
- Without a detailed understanding of Adobe’s various purchasing models, overspending often occurs.
- Organizations have experienced issues in identifying commercial licensed packages with their install files, making it difficult to track and assign licenses.
- Focus on user needs first. Examine which products are truly needed versus nice to have to prevent overspending on the Creative Cloud suite.
- Examine what has been deployed. Knowing what has been deployed and what is being used will greatly aid in completing your true-up.
- Compliance is not automatic with products that are in the cloud. Shared logins or computers that have desktop installs that can be access by multiple users can cause noncompliance.
Impact and Result
- Visibility into license deployments and needs
- Compliance with internal audits
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real-time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this blueprint and what our clients have to say.
Average $ Saved
Average Days Saved