- Lee County Port Authority
- At least 48% of organizations have adopted or will be adopting some kind of cloud service.
- These cloud solutions have the potential to offload some IT responsibilities, allowing internal IT to focus on more strategic business initiatives.
- However, IT isn’t completely off the hook. You may not be managing the technical side of the cloud, but you are still responsible for its success in your organization.
- Technology trends like social media, consumerization, and cloud are creating a shift in IT responsibilities, dialing back skills in infrastructure and applications, while ramping up business analysis and vendor management skills.
Impact and Result
- Establish good vendor management practice that can be adapted to the cloud by understanding the unique risks and challenges presented by the cloud.
- Pay special attention to understanding and managing risk, managing contract and service level expectations, and monitoring good performance.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.