Vendor Landscape: Email Marketing Solutions
The market has reached its maturity – choose your solution appropriately and don’t overpay.
View Vendor Shortlist
What is a shortlist?
A shortlist is a personalized list of vendors based on the criteria you define. Your shortlist offers more information about vendor's strengths, weaknesses, price-points, etc, and ranks them according to your needs.
What is a Value Score?
The Value Score indexes each vendor’s product offering and business strength relative to their price point. It does not indicate vendor ranking.
Vendors that score high offer more bang for the buck (e.g. features, usability, stability, etc.) than the average vendor, while the inverse is true for those that score lower.
Price-conscious enterprises may wish to give the Value Score more consideration than those who are more focused on specific vendor/product attributes.
- The email marketing market is very mature and most features are now commodity or integrated into other marketing solutions.
- If you must select a standalone email marketing solution, focus on price and other market differentiators, such as location-based marketing.
- The market is fragmented into two camps: products that excel at being cheap and cheerful for small enterprises, and those with advanced features that target mid- and large-sized organizations.
- Vendors are catching up in their social and mobile features, and basic social and mobile capabilities are becoming commodity.
- Location-based marketing is the newest differentiator today. With more users reading emails only on a mobile device, the idea of where the customer “is” rather than “lives” is becoming increasingly important for marketers.
Impact and Result
- Shortlist top email marketing vendors and their products based on requirements for newer trends such as social, mobile, and location-based marketing.
- Save time and money by using Info-Tech’s Vendor Landscape to compare and contrast the major email marketing vendors, and then create a shortlist of the most appropriate vendors.
Understand the email marketing market space
Evaluate email marketing solutions, their capabilities, and cost.
Review email marketing solutions
Build a shortlist of best-fit email marketing tools.