- The email marketing market is very mature and most features are now commodity or integrated into other marketing solutions.
- If you must select a standalone email marketing solution, focus on price and other market differentiators, such as location-based marketing.
- The market is fragmented into two camps: products that excel at being cheap and cheerful for small enterprises, and those with advanced features that target mid- and large-sized organizations.
- Vendors are catching up in their social and mobile features, and basic social and mobile capabilities are becoming commodity.
- Location-based marketing is the newest differentiator today. With more users reading emails only on a mobile device, the idea of where the customer “is” rather than “lives” is becoming increasingly important for marketers.
Impact and Result
- Shortlist top email marketing vendors and their products based on requirements for newer trends such as social, mobile, and location-based marketing.
- Save time and money by using Info-Tech’s Vendor Landscape to compare and contrast the major email marketing vendors, and then create a shortlist of the most appropriate vendors.
1. Understand the email marketing market space
Evaluate email marketing solutions, their capabilities, and cost.
2. Review email marketing solutions
Build a shortlist of best-fit email marketing tools.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.