- Web Experience Management (WEM) solutions have emerged as applications that provide marketers and other customer experience professionals with a complete set of tools for web content management, delivery, campaign execution, and site analytics.
- However, many organizations are unsure of how to leverage these new technologies to enhance their customer interaction strategy.
- WEM products are not a one-size-fits-all investment: unique evaluations and customization is required in order to deploy a solution that fits your organization.
- WEM technology often complements core CRM and marketing management products – it does not supplant it, and must augment the rest of your customer experience management portfolio.
- WEM provides benefits by giving web visitors a better experience – leveraging tools such as web analytics gives the customer a tailored experience. Marketing can then monitor their behavior and use this information to warm leads.
Impact and Result
- Deploy a WEM platform and execute initiatives that will strengthen the web-facing customer experience, improving customer satisfaction and unlocking new revenue opportunities.
- Avoid making unnecessary new WEM investments.
- Make informed decisions about the types of technologies and initiatives that are necessary to support WEM.
Onsite Workshop: Develop a Web Experience Management Strategy
Onsite workshops offer an easy way to accelerate your project. If you are unable to do the project yourself, and a Guided Implementation isn't enough, we offer low-cost onsite delivery of our project workshops. We take you through every phase of your project and ensure that you have a roadmap in place to complete your project successfully.
Module 1: Launch the WEM Selection Project
- Discuss the general project overview for the WEM selection.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Launch of your WEM selection project.
- Development of your organization’s WEM requirements.
Facilitation of activities from the Launch the WEM Project and Collect Requirements phase, including project scoping and resource planning.
- WEM Procurement Project Charter
Conduct overview of the WEM market landscape, trends, and vendors.
- WEM Use-Case Fit Assessment
Conduct process mapping for selected marketing processes.
Interview business stakeholders.
Prioritize WEM functional requirements.
Module 2: Plan the Procurement and Implementation Process
- Plan the procurement and the implementation of the WEM solution.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Selection of a WEM solution.
- A plan for implementing the selected WEM solution.
Complete marketing process mapping with business stakeholders.
- Vendor Shortlist
Interview IT staff and project team, identify technical requirements for the WEM suite, and document high-level solution requirements.
- WEM RFP
Perform a use-case scenario assessment, review use-case scenario results, identify use-case alignment, and review the WEM Vendor Landscape vendor profiles and performance.
- Vendor Evaluations
Create a custom vendor shortlist and investigate additional vendors for exploration in the marketplace.
- Selection of a WEM Solution
Meet with project manager to discuss results and action items.
- WEM projected work break-down
- Implementation plan
- Framework for WEM deployment and CRM/Marketing Management Suite Integration