- Your ITSM solution that was once good enough is no longer adequate for a rapidly evolving services culture.
- Processes and data are disconnected with multiple workarounds and don’t allow the operations team to mature processes.
- The workarounds, disparate systems, and integrations you’ve implemented to solve IT operations issues are no longer adequate.
- Accessing funding for IT solutions can be challenging when the solution isn’t obviously aligned to the business need.
- To maximize value and stakeholder satisfaction, determine use cases early, engage the right stakeholders, and define success.
- Choosing a solution for a single purpose and then expanding it to cover other use cases can be a very effective use of technology dollars. However, spending the time up front to determine which use cases should be included and which will need a separate best-of-breed solution will make the best use of your investment.
Impact and Result
- Create a business case that defines use cases and requirements.
- Shorten the list of viable vendors by matching vendors to use cases.
- Determine which features are most important to reach your goals and select the best-matched vendor.
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real-time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this blueprint and what our clients have to say.
Average Days Saved