- Three anonymous contributors
Your organization needs to:
- Define an automation suite for the business.
- Specify the business goals for your automation suite.
- Roadmap your automation modules to continually grow your automation platform.
- Identify how an automation suite can help the organization improve.
Start small and do it right:
- Assess if a particular solution works for your organization and continually invest in it if it does before moving onto the next solution.
- Overwhelming your organization with a plethora of automation solutions can lead to a lack of management for each solution and decrease your overall return on investment.
Impact and Result
- Define your automation suite in terms of your business goals.
- Take stock of what you have now: RPA, AIOps, chatbots.
- Think about how to integrate and optimize what you have now, as well as roadmap your continual improvement.
This guided implementation is a nine call advisory process.
Guided Implementation #1 - Scope current state
Call #1 - Scope requirements, objectives, and your specific challenges.
Guided Implementation #2 - Assess maturity
Call #1 - Assess current maturity level.
Call #2 - Identify target-state capabilities.
Guided Implementation #3 - Define initiatives
Call #1 - Identify relationship between current initiatives and capabilities.
Call #2 - Create initiative profiles.
Guided Implementation #4 - Identify risks and budget
Call #1 - Identify strategy risks.
Call #2 - Identify required budget.
Guided Implementation #5 - Plan improvements and next steps