Unlock Accelerate Your Automation Processes
Get Instant Access
Accelerate Your Automation Processes
Integrate automation solutions and take the first steps to building an automation suite.
Your organization needs to:
- Define an automation suite for the business.
- Specify the business goals for your automation suite.
- Roadmap your automation modules to continually grow your automation platform.
- Identify how an automation suite can help the organization improve.
Start small and do it right:
- Assess if a particular solution works for your organization and continually invest in it if it does before moving onto the next solution.
- Overwhelming your organization with a plethora of automation solutions can lead to a lack of management for each solution and decrease your overall return on investment.
Impact and Result
- Define your automation suite in terms of your business goals.
- Take stock of what you have now: RPA, AIOps, chatbots.
- Think about how to integrate and optimize what you have now, as well as roadmap your continual improvement.
Accelerate Your Automation Processes Research & Tools
Start here – read the Executive Brief
Read this Executive Brief to find out why your organization should accelerate your automation processes, review Info-Tech’s methodology, and understand the ways Info-Tech can support you in completing this project.
1. Discover automation suite possibilities
Take hold of your current state and assess where you would like to improve. See if adding a new automation module or investing in your current modules is the right decision.
2. Chart your automation suite roadmap
Build a high-level roadmap of where you want to bring your organization's automation suite in the future.
Info-Tech Research Group is the world’s fastest-growing information technology research and advisory company, proudly serving over 30,000 IT professionals.
We produce unbiased and highly relevant research to help CIOs and IT leaders make strategic, timely, and well-informed decisions. We partner closely with IT teams to provide everything they need, from actionable tools to analyst guidance, ensuring they deliver measurable results for their organizations.
What Is a Blueprint?
A blueprint is designed to be a roadmap, containing a methodology and the tools and templates you need to solve your IT problems.
Each blueprint can be accompanied by a Guided Implementation that provides you access to our world-class analysts to help you get through the project.
Need Extra Help?
Speak With An Analyst
Get the help you need in this 5-phase advisory process. You'll receive 9 touchpoints with our researchers, all included in your membership.
Guided Implementation #1 - Scope current state
- Call #1 - Scope requirements, objectives, and your specific challenges.
Guided Implementation #2 - Assess maturity
- Call #1 - Assess current maturity level.
- Call #2 - Identify target-state capabilities.
Guided Implementation #3 - Define initiatives
- Call #1 - Identify relationship between current initiatives and capabilities.
- Call #2 - Create initiative profiles.
Guided Implementation #4 - Identify risks and budget
- Call #1 - Identify strategy risks.
- Call #2 - Identify required budget.
Guided Implementation #5 - Plan improvements and next steps
- Call #1 - Identify and prioritize improvements.
- Call #2 - Summarize results and plan next steps.
- Three anonymous contributors