Unlock Analyze Your Service Desk Ticket Data
Get Instant Access
Analyze Your Service Desk Ticket Data
Take a data-driven approach to service desk optimization.
- Leverage your service desk ticket data to gain insights for your service desk strategy.
- Properly analyzing ticket data is challenging for the following reasons:
- Poor ticket hygiene and unclear ticket handling means the data is often inaccurate or incomplete.
- Service desk personnel are not sure where to start with analysis.
- Too many metrics are tracked to parse actionable data from the noise.
- Ticket data won’t give you a silver bullet, but it can help point you in the right direction.
Impact and Result
- Create an iterative framework for tacking metrics, keeping data clean, and actioning your data on day-to-day and month-to-month timelines.
Analyze Your Service Desk Ticket Data Research & Tools
Start here – read the Executive Brief
Read our concise Executive Brief to find out why you should analyze your service desk ticket data, review Info-Tech’s methodology, and understand the four ways we can support you in completing this project.
1. Import your ticket data
Enter your data into our tool. Compare your own ITSM ticket fields to improve ticket data moving forward.
2. Analyze your ticket data
Use the ticket analysis tool as a guide to build your own operational dashboards to measure metrics over time. Gain actionable insights from your data.
3. Action your ticket data
Use the data to communicate your findings to the business and leadership using the Ticket Analysis Report.
Info-Tech Research Group is the world’s fastest-growing information technology research and advisory company, proudly serving over 30,000 IT professionals.
We produce unbiased and highly relevant research to help CIOs and IT leaders make strategic, timely, and well-informed decisions. We partner closely with IT teams to provide everything they need, from actionable tools to analyst guidance, ensuring they deliver measurable results for their organizations.
What Is a Blueprint?
A blueprint is designed to be a roadmap, containing a methodology and the tools and templates you need to solve your IT problems.
Each blueprint can be accompanied by a Guided Implementation that provides you access to our world-class analysts to help you get through the project.
Need Extra Help?
Try Our Guided Implementations
Get the help you need in this 3-phase advisory process. You'll receive 4 touchpoints with our researchers, all included in your membership.
Guided Implementation #1 - Import your ticket data
- Call #1 - Scope requirements, objectives, and your specific challenges. Enter your data into the tool.
Guided Implementation #2 - Analyze your ticket data
- Call #1 - Assess the current state across the different dashboards.
Guided Implementation #3 - Communicate your insights
- Call #1 - Identify improvements and insights to include in the communication report.
- Call #2 - Review the Ticket Analysis Report.
- 17 anonymous contributors
- 20 anonymous survey respondents
Related Content: Service Desk
Search Code: 98209
Last Revised: January 5, 2022