THIS CONTENT IS OUT OF DATEThis content is retired but we have related up-to-date content below.
- Brian Iacaponi, Technology Entrepreneur and Executive, Best Friends Animal Society
- Gabriel Musso, Data Scientist, Symetrics Bio
- John Halbert, CIO, Shelby County Government
- Steve Gesner, EVP Technology and Operations, eHealth Ontario
- As IT trends find tangible and commercial purpose in the market, in the form of a killer application or a new practice, it is critical for IT executives to evaluate the implications of change on industry and business strategy.
- IT executives need to avoid running a business that overlooks innovation and falls behind.
- IT leaders need to recognize trends and develop an action plan that will generate business value for your stakeholders.
- Trends in the applications space are quickly evolving due to the strategic impetus to use digital technologies.
- IT executives now realize that they need to assume the roles of the manager of IT, business partner, and innovator to deliver value to the IT department, enterprise users, and the business.
Impact and Result
Determine how to explore, adopt, and optimize the technology and practice trends in this report by understanding which of the core objective(s) each trend serves:
- Optimize the effectiveness of the IT organization.
- Boost the productivity of the enterprise.
- Enable business growth through technology.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.