- Len Bastien, CIO, Department of National Defense, Canada
- Kerri Cooper, Coordinator, Business & Information Solutions, City of Charles Sturt, Australia
- Karin Mahoney, Manager of Information Services, City of Charles Sturt, Australia
- 4 anonymous contributors
- Over 80% of CXOs experience frustration with IT’s failure to deliver business value.
- Sixty percent of CEOs believe that improvement is required around IT’s understanding of business goals.
- Sixty percent of IT professionals know there is an opportunity to run applications more efficiently, eliminating wasteful or low-value activities.
- Organizations need to better align their application strategy with their business strategy as they proceed through tactical initiatives.
- Application strategies provide guidance on how they will help the organization survive and thrive.
Impact and Result
Aligning your business with applications through your strategy will not only increase business satisfaction but also help to ensure you’re delivering applications that enable the organization’s goals.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this Blueprint, and what our clients have to say.