- Over 80% of CXOs experience frustration with IT’s failure to deliver business value.
- Sixty percent of CEOs believe that improvement is required around IT’s understanding of business goals.
- Sixty percent of IT professionals know there is an opportunity to run applications more efficiently, eliminating wasteful or low-value activities.
- Organizations need to better align their application strategy with their business strategy as they proceed through tactical initiatives.
- Application strategies provide guidance on how they will help the organization survive and thrive.
Impact and Result
Aligning your business with applications through your strategy will not only increase business satisfaction but also help to ensure you’re delivering applications that enable the organization’s goals.
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real-time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this blueprint and what our clients have to say.
Average $ Saved
Average Days Saved