Various Maintenance and Improvements
January 23, 2015
We have made improvements to the website to give you a better user experience. This is apart of bringing you the best and most up-to-date website.
Hall of Fame Upgrades
December 16, 2014
We love to recognize clients for their participation and contributions, so we've made a few improvements to the Info-Tech Hall of Fame:
- The page header has been improved with the addition of a background image which is more consistent with the rest of the site and better frames our monthly award showcase.
- Award showcases from previous months can now be accessed using a drop down near the top of the page.
- Each showcase has been given a unique URL which can be bookmarked and shared.
- The gallery can now be filtered by area of participation (Applications, Infrastructure, or Strategy & Leadership), and automatically loads more entries as you scroll to the bottom of the page.
Visit the Info-Tech Hall of Fame today to see all of the new changes and faces!
The Management and Governance Framework
December 10, 2014
The new Management and Governance page is a much more useful replacement to the former "Process and Governance" page. The key piece of this is the new Management and Governance Framework, based visually off the Periodic Table of the Elements.
This area features 45 comprehensive and connected methodologies that will help you improve your core IT processes. Each component of this framework provides a set of materials and tools to help you understand best practices and provide superior business value.
Based in COBIT, these methodologies are road tested and will provide measurable results for your team.
- EDM = Evaluate, Direct, and Monitor
- APO = Align, Plan, and Organize
- BAI = Build, Acquire, and Implement
- DSS = Deliver, Service, and Support
- MEA = Measure
- ITRG01 - IT Organizational Design
- ITRG02 - Leadership, Culture, and Values
- ITRG03 - Manage Service Catalogs
- ITRG04 - Application Portfolio Management
- ITRG05 - Application Maintenance
- ITRG06 - Business Intelligence and Reporting
- ITRG07 - Data Architecture
- ITRG08 - Data Quality
Get started with the Management and Governance Framework today.
New Member Tools!
December 5, 2014
We have two new exciting tools that you can use as a member of Info-Tech Research Group: a Calendar of Events and our Product Catalog. These tools give you insight into what we are currently working on, and gives you the chance to plan your projects around new research and webinars.
First is our Calendar of Events:
The calendar shows you all of the research we are working on and allows you to get involved in some of our exciting upcoming projects, including new research, webinars, and Vendor Landscapes. These are broken down into our research silos: Applications, Infrastructure, and Strategy & Leadership. Go ahead, check it out now!
Next is our Product Catalog:
This amazing catalog gives you an overview view of all of our content. You can download it and show it off to your colleagues or use it as a comprehensive index. Head there now and dive in!