Strengthen Tribal HR’s Stakeholder Management Capabilities
Empower HR professionals to effectively influence and build strong relationships with stakeholders to drive organizational results.Book This Workshop
Without solid stakeholder management capabilities, your organization:
- Will be misaligned between HR goals and organizational goals.
- May suffer from nepotism due to a lack of policy support.
By having a focus on stakeholder management capabilities, your organization:
- Builds strong relationships, giving HR the influence it needs to succeed.
- Will create an effective communication strategy, leading to fairness in policy execution.
Book Your Workshop
Onsite Workshops offer an easy way to accelerate your project. If you are unable to do the project yourself, and a Guided Implementation isn’t enough, we offer low-cost onsite delivery of our Project Workshops. We take you through every phase of your project and ensure that you have a road map in place to complete your project successfully.Book Now
Module 1: Discuss Stakeholder Feedback and Prioritize Stakeholders
- Complete all necessary data and prioritization prior to conducting training.
- Ensure training deck is ready for implementation.
Key Benefits Achieved
- All pre-work to training is competed.
- Training deck is customized, and logistics of training are planned.
|1.1||Decide whether you will use the HRSM or Stakeholder Interview Guide.||
|1.2||Review additional sources of stakeholder relationships.||
|1.3||Assess stakeholder relationships.||
|1.5||Identify the social styles of prioritized stakeholders.||
|1.6||Prepare to implement influence training: review and customize the training deck.||
|1.7||Plan out influence training logistics.||
Module 2: Meet With HR to Discuss Feedback and Draft Initial Action Plan
- Gather information post-implementation.
- Discuss with stakeholders and communicate effectively.
- Determine your action plan.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Information is gathered and documented.
- Stakeholders have provided input on survey results and communication plan is created.
- Action plan is set.
|2.1||Gather or define goals and metrics.||
|2.2||Prepare to communicate effectively with stakeholders across the organization.||
|2.3||Meet with stakeholders to discuss survey results and get their input on strategic priorities.||
|2.4||Prioritize your action plan.||