Comprehensive Software Reviews to make better IT decisions
JazzHR Partners With Wonderlic Pre-Employment Testing
JazzHR has launched a partnership with Wonderlic, a pre-employment testing provider, to integrate Wonderlic assessment results directly into the JazzHR interface.
- JazzHR is a recruiting software provider, scoring at 74% likeliness to recommend in SoftwareReviews (July 16, 2019).
- Wonderlic is a candidate assessment provider, whose Wonscore is designed to measure cognitive ability, motivation, and personality, and is used for hiring decisions and predicting employee performance.
Source: SoftwareReviews, July 16, 2019
The partnership introduces predictive analytics capability into the JazzHR system. This has the potential to streamline hiring by getting metrics that matter into the system quickly and homing in on the best candidates more accurately.
However, more is not always better when it comes to analytics, and the benefit derived will depend on how purposefully the assessments are used.
For organizations looking to augment their hiring strategy with pre-hire testing, or who already use the two systems separately, the integration will be a helpful change. But if the Wonscore is treated as just another metric to track, it can bog down the process, adding complexity to the hiring decision and putting candidates through additional assessments.
The lesson when it comes to collecting data is: know exactly how you will use it before you start collecting it.
- JazzHR and Wonderlic partner to integrate the Wonscore into the JazzHR interface.
- Pre-hiring assessment introduces predictive analytics capability into the hiring process.
- Analytics must be used intentionally to derive benefit and be worth the investment.
- The best way to ensure you get an ROI from your analytics venture is to know how you will use the data before you collect it.
Want to Know More?
Bullhorn, an applicant tracking system (ATS) solution provider, has announced an improvement to its existing vendors management system (VMS) Sync offering with the deployment of "closed-loop VMS-ATS integration" that automates the transfer of candidate information from the ATS back into the VMS.
Talview, an artificial intelligence (AI) HR tech startup, has announced that it has raised $6.75 million to build Instahiring, a new AI-enhanced recruitment platform promising to slash time to hire.
HireRight, a leading background screening provider, has announced that it has further improved integration with iCIMS. This enhanced integration offers a more efficient workflow that ultimately leads to improved candidate and employer experience during the hiring process.
VidCruiter, an online recruitment platform that offers video interviewing capability, has partnered with iCIMS to allow seamless data sharing between the two platforms.
Newton, an applicant tracking software, is a Challenger in the Recruitment Software space. Generally well received by its customers, it will find opportunities in continued innovation and ongoing support.
As recruiting moves away from "gut feeling" hiring to data-driven decision making, leading players are beginning to offer analytics solutions, but how should hiring managers best make use of them?
iCIMS, a major talent acquisition software provider, has launched pre-built integration with third-party candidate assessment tools, improving implementation efficiency and user experience.