Why Attend an
Info-Tech Training Program?
- Peer-to-peer discovery and learning in a safe environment
- Develop and deploy the skills that are critical for the IT function of the future
- Mixed learning that combines individual contribution, in-depth group conversation, and a variety of experiences
- Daily catering and a networking dinner to interact with your peers
Feedback from Recent Training Program Attendees
- 90% would recommend the program to someone else
- The program received a 9.5/10 on applicability of materials
- The material received a 9.2/10 for insightfulness
"In the end we retain from our studies only that which we practically apply."
In this spirit, we design all of our training programs.
Your First 100 Days
Introduction to the Playbook — your 100-day guide to executing on your departmental objectives after the program
How to Spend Your Time
Explore how top managers spend and structure their time. What meetings do they book? How do they get everything done?
Top 10 Projects & Processes
Identify the top 10 projects, processes, and reports you need to manage and how to optimize performance
Top 10 Metrics
Pinpoint the vital metrics that have the greatest business impact and paint the clearest picture of your department's performance
Building an Action Plan
Create an action plan for your top departmental projects and goals for improvement and focus on where you're needed most
The Concert Hall, Toronto ON888 Yonge Street
The Concert Hall in Toronto is the former meeting place of the Masons, whose origins trace back to medieval Britain. Constructed in 1918, the temple's concert hall played host to many legendary musicians, including: The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, David Bowie, and The Who. In 2013, Info-Tech Research Group purchased the historic Masonic Temple from Bell Media. The Concert Hall is now home to Info-Tech's Toronto Office and Innovation Lab.Visit the Venue Website