RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
Social media benefits can be measured across a variety of categories, such as increased brand presence, better customer insights, lift in sales, or higher customer satisfaction rates. This report studies the current state of social media adoption, and its impact on organizations of different sizes.
The following key areas are examined:
- Social media adoption and impact on small, mid-sized and large companies
- Measuring benefits of social media across marketing, sales, and customer service
- Stages of social media maturity across organizations
- Dangers of improperly managing the message over social media
- Importance of IT involvement
- Roadblocks to successful social media initiatives
- Data-driven recommendations for SMMP vendors
- Recommendations for IT vendors and solution providers developing social media strategies