Access this Note and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
Social media benefits can be measured across a variety of categories, such as increased brand presence, better customer insights, lift in sales, or higher customer satisfaction rates. This report studies the current state of social media adoption, and its impact on organizations of different sizes.
The following key areas are examined:
- Social media adoption and impact on small, mid-sized and large companies
- Measuring benefits of social media across marketing, sales, and customer service
- Stages of social media maturity across organizations
- Dangers of improperly managing the message over social media
- Importance of IT involvement
- Roadblocks to successful social media initiatives
- Data-driven recommendations for SMMP vendors
- Recommendations for IT vendors and solution providers developing social media strategies