- Keeping employees safe – limiting exposure of employees to the virus and supporting them in the event they become ill.
- Reducing potential disruption to business operations through employee absenteeism and travel restrictions.
- Communication of facts and definitive action plans from credible leaders is the key to maintaining some stability during a time of uncertainty.
- Remote work is no longer a remote possibility – implementing alternative temporary work arrangements that keep large groups of employees from congregating reduce risk of employee exposure and operational downtime.
- Pandemic travel protocols are necessary to support staff and their continuation of work while traveling for business and/or if stuck in a high-risk, restricted area.
Impact and Result
- Assign accountability of key planning decisions to members of a pandemic response team.
- Craft key messages in preparation for communicating to employees.
- Cascade communications from credible sources in a way that will establish pandemic travel protocols.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.