- IT is an employee’s market.
- Automation, outsourcing, and emerging technologies are widening the skill gap and increasing the need for skilled staff.
- IT departments must find new ways to attract and retain top talent.
- Improving talent management is the way forward, but many IT leaders are approaching it the wrong way.
- Among the current climate of automating everything in the workplace, we need to bring the human element back into talent management.
Impact and Result
- Using talent management strategies that speak to employees as individuals, rather than cogs in a machine, produces more effective IT departments.
- IT leaders who make use of these strategies see benefits across the talent lifecycle – from hiring, to training, to retention.
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real-time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this blueprint and what our clients have to say.
Average Days Saved