- Software selection takes forever. The process of choosing even the smallest apps can drag on for years: sometimes in perpetuity. Software selection teams are sprawling, leading to scheduling slowdowns and scope creep. Moreover, cumbersome or ad hoc selection processes lead to business-driven software selection.
- Maximize project effectiveness with a five-person team. Project satisfaction and effectiveness is stagnant or decreases once the team grows beyond five people.
- Tight project timelines are critical. Keep stakeholders engaged with a defined application selection timeline that moves the project forward briskly – 30 days is optimal.
- Empower both IT and end users with a standardized selection process to consistently achieve high satisfaction coming out of software selection projects.
Impact and Result
- Shatter stakeholder expectations with truly rapid application selections.
- Put the “short” back in shortlist by consolidating the vendor shortlist up-front and reducing downstream effort.
- Identify high-impact software functionality by evaluating fewer use cases.
- Lock in hard savings and do not pay list price by using data-driven tactics.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.