It is inevitable that IT has to get business buy-in for major initiatives to be successful today. Identify the business context quickly using Info-Tech's methodology and demonstrate how IT’s initiatives align with the business from the get-go.
- IT is now intertwined with the business. Traditionally, IT was seen as a support function. It allowed for the development of IT initiatives in isolation. Now IT is seen as a key strategic driver for the business; IT needs to identify and act on the business context.
- Time for new investment decisions is shorter. With the increased proliferation of new technology, IT needs a quick and repeatable method to identify what the business needs and what it means for IT.
- Measures of project success have changed. Scope, budget, and resources are still relevant project success measures. But user expectations have become increasingly important. Business users are impacted by most IT initiatives; IT needs a method to uncover these expectations.
- Our research provides you with a set of quick, repeatable activities to uncover what the business needs.
- Our approach accelerates the identification of IT implications based on business needs. This enables your organization to move quickly towards informing your planned IT initiatives with business needs, achieving alignment.
- Our focus is on jump starting your business context and IT implications discovery. Being armed with that information allows you to in turn get a head start on other Info-Tech IT initiatives.
Talk to our analyst about this Research
Be recognized for your expertise! Participate in an expert interview with one of our analysts and we will showcase your contribution on our upcoming Info-Tech Client Hall Of Fame.
Each interview lasts approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour and provides you with the opportunity to share your best practices, opinions, tools or templates with your peers.