Identify the Best Framework for Your Security Policies
Leverage policies based on NIST, ISO, or other procedural-based documents.
Unlock Identify the Best Framework for Your Security Policies
Get Instant Access
- Leverage Info-Tech’s Develop and Deploy Security Policies blueprint to build a comprehensive policy program, from acquiring buy-in to policy development to communication and maintenance of the program.
- Use this storyboard and associated templates to develop policies for the framework that fits your needs.
Policies don’t make your organization compliant. However, aligning the policy development with a relevant framework and implementing the controls and requirements that have been documented are critical steps in achieving compliance.
Impact and Result
- Understand your policy framework and develop the security policies that align with compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Save time by customizing our policy templates to ensure comprehensive coverage.
Research & Tools
1. Identify the best framework for your security policies
Understand the benefits of various frameworks to develop your security policy suite.
2. Develop security policies aligned with the NIST SP 800-171 framework
If the NIST framework fits your needs, customize the templates for a comprehensive policy suite.
3. Develop security policies aligned with the ISO 27001 framework
If the ISO framework fits your needs, customize the templates for a comprehensive policy suite.
4. Develop other procedural-based security policies
Leverage lower-level policy templates to develop procedures for specific security topics.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.