This research is designed to help organizations who are preparing for a merger or acquisition and need help with:
- Understanding the information security risks associated with the acquisition or merger.
- Avoiding the unwanted possibility of acquiring or merging with an organization that is already compromised by cyberattackers.
- Identifying best practices for information security integration post merger.
The goal of M&A cybersecurity due diligence is to assess security risks and the potential for compromise. To succeed, you need to look deeper.
Impact and Result
- A repeatable methodology to systematically conduct cybersecurity due diligence.
- A structured framework to rapidly assess risks, conduct risk valuation, and identify red flags.
- Look deeper by leveraging compromise diagnostics to increase confidence that you are not acquiring a compromised entity.
This guided implementation is a six call advisory process.
Guided Implementation #1 - Prepare
Call #1 - Scope requirements, objectives, and your specific challenges.
Call #2 - Prepare for a merger or acquisition.
Guided Implementation #2 - Assess
Call #1 - Establish M&A workflow and required discovery.
Call #2 - Identify goals for discovery and interviews.
Call #3 - Identify compromise diagnostic goals.
Call #4 - Summarize results and plan next steps.
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this Blueprint, and what our clients have to say.