This research is designed to help organizations who are preparing for a merger or acquisition and need help with:
- Understanding the information security risks associated with the acquisition or merger.
- Avoiding the unwanted possibility of acquiring or merging with an organization that is already compromised by cyberattackers.
- Identifying best practices for information security integration post merger.
The goal of M&A cybersecurity due diligence is to assess security risks and the potential for compromise. To succeed, you need to look deeper.
Impact and Result
- A repeatable methodology to systematically conduct cybersecurity due diligence.
- A structured framework to rapidly assess risks, conduct risk valuation, and identify red flags.
- Look deeper by leveraging compromise diagnostics to increase confidence that you are not acquiring a compromised entity.
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real-time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this blueprint and what our clients have to say.
Average $ Saved
Average Days Saved