- Assess your industry vertical for the most likely threats and risks (i.e. the things the policy must provide coverage for).
- Perform a business impact analysis to estimate recovery costs and insurance needs.
- Find the best policy to meet these criteria.
- Shopping for insurance policies is not step one.
- First and foremost, we must determine what the organization is at risk for and how much it would cost to recover.
Impact and Result
Perform an insurance policy comparison with scores based on policy coverage and exclusions.
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real-time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this blueprint and what our clients have to say.
Average $ Saved
Average Days Saved