- Darren Brooks - Business Unit Head for Global Compliance Practice at ColorTokens, Inc.
- Ayhan Tek - Vice President, Information Security at Cyber Electra
- Kyle Gray - Cyber Insurance Educator and Underwriter at Ridge Canada Cyber Solutions Inc.
- 2 anonymous contributors
- Assess your industry vertical for the most likely threats and risks (i.e. the things the policy must provide coverage for).
- Perform a business impact analysis to estimate recovery costs and insurance needs.
- Find the best policy to meet these criteria.
- Shopping for insurance policies is not step one.
- First and foremost, we must determine what the organization is at risk for and how much it would cost to recover.
Impact and Result
Perform an insurance policy comparison with scores based on policy coverage and exclusions.
This guided implementation is a five call advisory process.
Guided Implementation #1 - Gather requirements
Call #1 - Discuss insurance needs.
Call #2 - Review remediation cost estimates.
Guided Implementation #2 - Procure policy
Call #1 - Discuss insurance pitfalls and strategies for success.
Call #2 - Review policy assessment.
Guided Implementation #3 - Review
Call #1 - Determine policy review cadence.
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this Blueprint, and what our clients have to say.