Select and Implement a Customer Relationship Management Platform
Enable marketing, sales, and customer service teams by successfully choosing and implementing a suite for customer relationship management.
Selecting and implementing a CRM platform without a plan can result in:
- Misalignment with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service requirements.
- A platform that frustrates prospective and current customers, leading to lost revenue.
- Rework caused by improper deployment.
- Wasted investment.
- Poor adoption and high operational costs.
Upfront planning for CRM selection and deployment leads to:
- A deployed, cost-effective platform that is in lockstep with the needs of Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, and other stakeholder groups.
- A platform that provides cutting-edge capabilities for customer interaction.
- High adoption rates and low maintenance costs.
- A deployment that does not require overhauls every year.
Module 1: Launch the CRM Selection Project
Discuss the general project overview for the CRM selection.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Launch your CRM selection project.
- Develop your organization’s CRM requirements.
|1.1||Facilitate activities from the “Launch the CRM Project and Collect Requirements” phase, including project scoping and resource planning.||
|1.2||Conduct overview of the CRM market landscape, trends, and vendors.||
|1.3||Conduct process mapping for selected marketing processes.||
|1.4||Interview business stakeholders.||
|1.5||Prioritize CRM functional requirements.||
Module 2: Plan the Procurement and Implementation Process
Plan the procurement and the implementation of the CRM solution.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Select a CRM solution.
- Build a plan for implementing the selected CRM solution.
|2.1||Complete marketing process mapping with business stakeholders.||
|2.2||Interview IT staff and project team to identify technical requirements for the CRM suite, and document high-level solution requirements.||
|2.3||Perform a use-case scenario assessment, review use-case scenario results, identify use-case alignment, and review the CRM Vendor Landscape vendor profiles and performance.||
|2.4||Create a custom vendor shortlist and investigate additional vendors for exploration in the marketplace.||
|2.5||Meet with project manager to discuss results and action items.||