Evaluate and Learn From Your Negotiation Sessions More Effectively
Better feedback leads to better negotiations.
Negotiating with vendors can be difficult:
- Negotiation preparations, plans, and strategies can be undone during negotiations.
- Negotiators perpetuate their approach without analyzing it for ways to improve.
- Success is often measured in a binary fashion only – did we sign the agreement or not?
Negotiation skills and outcomes can be improved:
- Costs and risk can be reduced.
- The degree of success can be quantified.
- Vendor relationships can be enhanced.
Module 1: 12 Steps to Better Negotiation Preparation
- Improve negotiation skills and outcomes; share lessons learned.
- Understand the value of debriefing sessions during the negotiation process.
- Understand how to use the Info-Tech After Negotiations Tool.
Key Benefits Achieved
- A better understanding of how and when to debrief during the negotiation process to leverage key insights.
- The After Negotiations Tool will be reviewed and configured for the customer’s environment (as applicable).
|1.1||Debrief after each negotiation session||
|1.2||Determine next steps||
|1.3||Return to preparation phase||
|1.4||Conduct Post Mortem #1||
|1.5||Conduct Implementation Assessment||
|1.6||Conduct Post Mortem #2||