Build a More Effective Brand Architecture
Strategically optimize your portfolio to increase brand recognition and value.Book This Workshop
Failing to evaluate and improve the overall coherence and effectiveness of a brand portfolio, and neglecting to ensure that different brands and sub-brands contribute to the overall brand strategy, can have several consequences:
- Inconsistency in brand messaging
- Cannibalization of sales
- Wasted resources
- Missed opportunities
Create a mind map that represents the brand architecture and its various components, including the different brands and sub-brands. This mind map can be used to:
- Evaluate and improve the overall coherence and effectiveness of the brand portfolio.
- Gain insights into how the different brands fit together.
- Ensure that the different brands contribute to the overall brand strategy.
Book Your Workshop
Onsite Workshops offer an easy way to accelerate your project. If you are unable to do the project yourself, and a Guided Implementation isn’t enough, we offer low-cost onsite delivery of our Project Workshops. We take you through every phase of your project and ensure that you have a road map in place to complete your project successfully.Book Now
Module 1: Brand Mind Mapping
- The brand mind mapping workshop is an exercise that helps with visualizing brand architecture and improving coherence and effectiveness in brand portfolio management.
Key Benefits Achieved
This exercise can help businesses:
- Allocate their resources more effectively.
- Identify new opportunities for growth.
- Gain a competitive advantage in their market.
|1.1||Brand Mind Mapping||