Modernize Your Corporate Website to Drive Business Value
Drive higher user satisfaction and value through UX-driven websites.
- Users are demanding more valuable web functionalities and improved access to your website services. They are expecting development teams to keep up with their changing needs.
- The criteria of user acceptance and satisfaction involves more than an aesthetically pleasing user interface (UI). It also includes how emotionally attached the user is to the website and how it accommodates user behaviors.
- Organizations are focusing too much on the UI when they optimize the user experience of their websites. The UI is only one of many components involved in successful websites with good user experience.
- User experience (UX) is often an afterthought in development, risking late and costly fixes to improve end-user reception after deployment.
- Organizations often misinterpret UX as UI. In fact, UX incorporates both the functional and emotional needs of the user, going beyond the website’s UI.
- Human behaviors and tendencies are commonly left out of the define and design phases of website development, putting user satisfaction and adoption at risk.
Impact and Result
- Gain a deep understanding of user needs and behaviors. Become familiar with the human behaviors, emotions, and pain points of your users in order to shortlist the design elements and website functions that will receive the highest user satisfaction.
- Perform a comprehensive website review. Leverage satisfaction surveys, user feedback, and user monitoring tools (e.g. heat maps) to reveal high-level UX issues. Use these insights to drill down into the execution and composition of your website to identify the root causes of issues.
- Incorporate modern UX trends in your design. New web technologies are continuously emerging in the industry to enhance user experience. Stay updated on today’s UX trends and validate their fit for the specific needs of your target audience.
Start here – read the Executive Brief
Read our concise Executive Brief to find out why you should modernize your website, review Info-Tech’s methodology, and discover the four ways we can support you in completing this project.
Define UX requirements
Reveal the opportunities to heighten the user experience of your website through a deep understanding of the behaviors, emotions, and needs of your end users in order to design a receptive and valuable website.
Design UX-driven website
Design a satisfying and receptive website by leveraging industry best practices and modern UX trends and ensuring the website is supported with reliable and scalable data and infrastructure.
Book Your Workshop
Onsite workshops offer an easy way to accelerate your project. If you are unable to do the project yourself, and a Guided Implementation isn't enough, we offer low-cost onsite delivery of our project workshops. We take you through every phase of your project and ensure that you have a roadmap in place to complete your project successfully.
Module 1: Define Your UX Requirements
- List the business objectives of your website.
- Describe your user personas, use cases, and user workflow.
- Identify current UX issues through simulations, website design, and system reviews.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Strong understanding of the business goals of your website.
- Knowledge of the behaviors and needs of your website’s users.
- Realization of the root causes behind the UX issues of your website.
Define the business objectives for the website you want to optimize
- Business objectives
Define your end-user personas and map them to use cases
- End-user personas and use cases
Build your website user workflow
- User workflows
Conduct a SWOT analysis of your website to drive out UX issues
- Website SWOT analysis
Gauge the UX competencies of your web development team
- UX competency assessment
Simulate your user workflow to identify the steps driving down UX
- User workflow simulation
Assess the composition and construction of your website
- Website design assessment
Understand the execution of your website with a system architecture
- Current state of web system architecture
Pinpoint the technical reason behind your UX issues
- Gap analysis of web system architecture
Clarify and prioritize your UX issues
- Prioritized UX issues
Module 2: Design Your UX-Driven Website
- Design wireframes and storyboards to be aligned to high priority use cases.
- Design a web system architecture that can sufficiently support the website.
- Identify UX metrics to gauge the success of the website.
- Establish a website design process flow.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Implementation of key design elements and website functions that users will find stimulating and valuable.
- Optimized web system architecture to better support the website.
- Website design process aligned to your current context.
- Rollout plan for your UX optimization initiatives.
Define the roles of your UX development team
- Roles of UX development team
Build your wireframes and user storyboards
- Wireframes and user storyboards
Design the target state of your web environment
- Target state of web system architecture
List your UX metrics
- List of UX metrics
Draw your website design process flow
- List of your suppliers, inputs, processes, outputs, and customers
- Website design process flow
Define your UX optimization roadmap
- UX optimization rollout roadmap
Identify and engage your stakeholders