- IT leaders are trying to effectively manage the full development lifecycle concurrently with web, cloud, and mobile while ensuring communication remains intact and decision-making metrics are available for early mitigation.
- The cost of ALM licenses puts pressure on the budget-conscious IT leader.
- ALM tools must manage across diverse platforms to support all phases of the lifecycle from requirements through to deployment and maintenance.
- Traceability must be integrated to the extent that any change in requirements triggers an automatic alert or notification of the impact.
- Customizable reporting capabilities allow organizations to gather metrics specific to their business and critical to their development.
Impact and Result
- Choose the right range of features for your development scenario.
- Keep communication lines open across distributed teams while maintaining control over the development lifecycle towards rapid release management.
This guided implementation is a three call advisory process.
Call #1 - Shortlist assistance and requirements
Get off to a productive start: Discuss the market space and how vendors are evaluated. Decide which platform suits you best and narrow down the options based on customized requirements.
Call #2 - RFP and budget review
Interpret and act on RFP results: Review vendors RFPs and ensure the solution is meeting your needs. Discuss average pricing of solutions and what can fit into your budget.
Call #3 - Negotiation and contract review
Purchase optimization: Review contracts and discuss best practices in negotiation tactics to get the best price for your solution.