- Understanding the impact of the machine learning/AI component that is built into most of the enterprise products and tools and its role in the implementation of the solution.
- Understanding the most important aspects that the organization needs to consider while planning the implementation of the AI-powered product.
- Organizations are faced with multiple challenges trying to adopt AI solutions. Challenges include data issues, ethics and compliance considerations, business process challenges, and misaligned leadership goals.
- When choosing the right product to meet business needs, organizations need to know what questions to ask vendors to ensure they fully understand the implications of buying an AI/ML product.
- To guarantee the success of your Off-the-Shelf AI implementation and ensure it delivers value, you must start with a clear definition of the business case and an understanding of your data.
Impact and Result
To guarantee success of the Off-the-Shelf AI implementation and deliver value, in addition to formulating a clear definition of the business case and understanding of data, organizations should also:
- Know what questions to ask vendors while evaluating AI-powered products.
- Measure the impact of the project on business and IT processes.