- It is hard to not hear about how AI is revolutionizing the world. Across all industries, new applications for AI are changing the way humans work and how we interact with technologies that are used in modern organizations.
- It can be difficult to see the specific applications of AI for your business. With all of the talk about the AI revolution, it can be hard to tie the rapidly changing and growing field of AI to your industry and organization and to determine which technologies are worth serious time and investment, and which ones are too early and not worth your time.
- AI is not a magic bullet. Instead, it is a tool for speeding up data-driven decision making. A more appropriate term for current AI technology is data-enabled, automated, adaptive decision support. Use when appropriate.
- Garbage in, garbage out still applies to AI ‒ and it is even more relevant! AI technology has its foundations in data. Lots of it. Relevant, accurate, and timely data is essential to the effective use of AI.
- AI is a rapidly evolving field – and this means that you can learn from others more effectively. Using a use case-based approach, you can learn from the successes and failures of others to more rapidly narrow down how AI can show value for you.
Impact and Result
- Understand what AI really means in practice.
- Learn what others are doing in your industry to leverage AI technologies for competitive advantage.
- Determine the use cases that best apply to your situation for maximum value from AI in your environment.
- Define your first AI proof-of-concept (PoC) project to start exploring what AI can do for you.
- Separate the signal from the noise when wading through the masses of marketing material around AI.
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real-time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this blueprint and what our clients have to say.
Average $ Saved
Average Days Saved