This phase of the blueprint will help you kick-start planning efforts for your ERP implementation and establish governance structures and metrics by taking you through the following activities:
- Develop an ERP implementation roadmap and resourcing plan.
- Re-engineer ERP processes and design system workflows, integration map, and user roles.
- Create a comprehensive communication and change management plan.
- Establish an ERP governance structure along with roles and responsibilities.
- Determine project and performance metrics to measure and track success.
Use this phase as part of the full blueprint, Select and Implement an ERP Solution.