Access this VendorResearch FREE by giving us your email address.When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
This report examines how IT decision makers are using social media services to research potential vendors and products. IT vendors and solution providers can better target their social media strategies by understanding at which stage of the decision-making process these tools are used and what type of information IT purchasers are looking to obtain.
The following topics will be examined:
- Social media marketing vs. traditional online marketing.
- Online information sources, their use and impact.
- Use of online information by:
- IT purchase type
- IT decision-making process
- Information sought
- Benefits and concerns of social media.
- Demographic characteristics of companies and individuals more likely to use social media.
Already a member?