COVID-19 still has a lot of unknowns. Despite efforts by international and regional health authorities, misinformation and misinterpretation of available information are complicating the situation as individuals and organizations seek to quickly understand the risks posed to themselves and others.
- There is time to prepare for the impact COVID-19 is having – and will have – on organizations worldwide, but the window is closing. The time to prepare your pandemic response plan is now!
- Look at ensuring communication channels are open and a plan for regular important updates are in place.
- Create a small cross-functional team to make decisions, share information, and avoid bureaucracy.
- Review, update, and deploy your business continuity plan.
Impact and Result
What you need to know about COVID-19 and what can you do to prepare NOW:
- Take immediate actions to provide calm and information, assign clear accountability, address work travel, promote proper hygiene, and limit the opportunity for the virus to spread in your organization.
- Monitor updates daily from reputable health authorities about the spread of COVID-19.
- Begin or review crisis management and business continuity planning for the inevitable impact to your organization as the situation deteriorates globally.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this Blueprint, and what our clients have to say.