- Customer Service Knowledge Management (CSKM) solutions get the right information to the right person at the right time.
- Ensuring support of social and collaboration features is the key to implementation success.
- Info-Tech evaluated nine competitors in the Customer Service Knowledge Management market.
- Although this year Info-Tech saw an improvement in mobile capabilities, integration with social media ad collaboration support are still in many cases, unsatisfactory.
- Although most vendors offer share to social and the option of embedding knowledge into social media pages, social listening is not yet a market staple. Social collaboration will continue to be a battlefield for CSKM vendors as well.
Impact and Result
- Shortlisting top CSKM vendors and their products should be based on your requirements for newer trends such as social and collaboration.
- In particular, organizations should realize that social listening for will likely require third-party listening and response tools for 1-2 more years.
- Save time and money by using Info-Tech’s Vendor Landscape to compare and contrast the major CSKM vendors, and then create a shortlist of the most appropriate vendors.
1. Understand the Customer Service Knowledge Management market space
Understand CSKM solutions, their capabilities, and cost.
2. Review Customer Service Knowledge Management solutions
Build a shortlist of best-fit CSKM tools for your enterprise.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.