Vendor Landscape: Customer Service Knowledge Management Suites
Social media and social collaboration rule the roost.
View Vendor Shortlist
What is a shortlist?
A shortlist is a personalized list of vendors based on the criteria you define. Your shortlist offers more information about vendor's strengths, weaknesses, price-points, etc, and ranks them according to your needs.
What is a Value Score?
The Value Score indexes each vendor’s product offering and business strength relative to their price point. It does not indicate vendor ranking.
Vendors that score high offer more bang for the buck (e.g. features, usability, stability, etc.) than the average vendor, while the inverse is true for those that score lower.
Price-conscious enterprises may wish to give the Value Score more consideration than those who are more focused on specific vendor/product attributes.
- Customer Service Knowledge Management (CSKM) solutions get the right information to the right person at the right time.
- Ensuring support of social and collaboration features is the key to implementation success.
- Info-Tech evaluated nine competitors in the Customer Service Knowledge Management market.
- Although this year Info-Tech saw an improvement in mobile capabilities, integration with social media ad collaboration support are still in many cases, unsatisfactory.
- Although most vendors offer share to social and the option of embedding knowledge into social media pages, social listening is not yet a market staple. Social collaboration will continue to be a battlefield for CSKM vendors as well.
Impact and Result
- Shortlisting top CSKM vendors and their products should be based on your requirements for newer trends such as social and collaboration.
- In particular, organizations should realize that social listening for will likely require third-party listening and response tools for 1-2 more years.
- Save time and money by using Info-Tech’s Vendor Landscape to compare and contrast the major CSKM vendors, and then create a shortlist of the most appropriate vendors.
Understand the Customer Service Knowledge Management market space
Understand CSKM solutions, their capabilities, and cost.
Review Customer Service Knowledge Management solutions
Build a shortlist of best-fit CSKM tools for your enterprise.