- COVID-19 is an unprecedented global pandemic. It’s creating significant challenges across every sector.
- Collapse of financial markets and a steep decline in consumer confidence has most firms nervous about revenue shortfalls and cash burn rates.
- The economic impact of COVID-19 is freezing IT budgets and sharply changing IT priorities.
- The human impact of COVID-19 is likely to lead to staffing shortfalls and knowledge gaps.
- COVID-19 may be in play for up to two years.
The challenges posed by the virus are compounded by the fact that consumer expectations for strong service delivery remain high:
- Customers still expect timely, on-demand service from the businesses they engage with.
- There is uncertainty about how to maintain strong, revenue-driving experiences when faced with the operational challenges posed by the virus.
- COVID-19 is changing how organizations prioritize spending priorities within their CXM strategies.
Impact and Result
- Info-Tech recommends rapidly updating your strategy for customer experience management to ensure it can rise to the occasion.
- Start by assessing the risk COVID-19 poses to your CXM approach and how it’ll impact marketing, sales, and customer service functions.
- Implement actionable measures to blunt the threat of COVID-19 while protecting revenue, maintaining consistent product and service delivery, and improving the integrity of your brand. We’ll dive into five proven techniques in this brief!
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.