- COVID-19 is an unprecedented global pandemic. It’s creating significant challenges across every sector.
- Collapse of financial markets and a steep decline in consumer confidence has most firms nervous about revenue shortfalls and cash burn rates.
- The economic impact of COVID-19 is freezing IT budgets and sharply changing IT priorities.
- The human impact of COVID-19 is likely to lead to staffing shortfalls and knowledge gaps.
- COVID-19 may be in play for up to two years.
The challenges posed by the virus are compounded by the fact that consumer expectations for strong service delivery remain high:
- Customers still expect timely, on-demand service from the businesses they engage with.
- There is uncertainty about how to maintain strong, revenue-driving experiences when faced with the operational challenges posed by the virus.
- COVID-19 is changing how organizations prioritize spending priorities within their CXM strategies.
Impact and Result
- Info-Tech recommends rapidly updating your strategy for customer experience management to ensure it can rise to the occasion.
- Start by assessing the risk COVID-19 poses to your CXM approach and how it’ll impact marketing, sales, and customer service functions.
- Implement actionable measures to blunt the threat of COVID-19 while protecting revenue, maintaining consistent product and service delivery, and improving the integrity of your brand. We’ll dive into five proven techniques in this brief!