THIS CONTENT IS OUT OF DATEThis content is retired but we have related up-to-date content below.
Over 80 companies contributed to this research.
- Cloud solutions are becoming increasingly popular. Is it time to move email to the Cloud?
- What are the primary vendors in the cloud email space?
- Is cloud email really more cost-effective?
- What kinds of challenges do enterprises experience during a cloud email project?
- Cloud email is the way of the future. You must have a strategy in place to either adopt it or not.
- Cloud email and on-prem solutions have similar TCO up to five years from a licensing perspective.
- Cloud email is always more cost effective when you consider support and power.
- There are two real choices for cloud email: Google Apps and Microsoft Office 365.They present similar challenges and benefits to users and IT departments.
Impact and Result
- Determine if cloud email is a viable option for your enterprise.
- Deliver a cost assessment of cloud email.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this Blueprint, and what our clients have to say.