- A set of core IT policies is absolutely necessary to establish transparency and set expectations.
- Poorly scoped, written and enforced policies open the enterprise to claims of privacy violation or discrimination.
- This solution set will help you create a solid platform for delivering and enforcing high-quality IT policies.
- Implementing policies the business-side of the enterprise doesn't want, doesn't need, or won't support is a waste of valuable time.
- If required policies are designed well the first time, then occasional updates is all you will have to do.
- Info-Tech offers 21 sample policies for common areas where IT needs to exert control.
Impact and Result
- Create a full, customized, durable policy portfolio in weeks instead of months.
- Bring much needed clarity, consistency and precision to the IT policies you have to write.
- Engage business leadership in policy support and enforcement to remove barriers to long-term success.