- You have started to use Info-Tech’s information security control framework to assess the maturity of your information security program.
- Your compliance, internal controls, or other similar department requires you to use an industry standard control framework for compliance purposes.
- Depending on your geographic location and industry, you may be required to use one or more NIST, ISO, or other framework.
- You need to understand how your security strategy assessment aligns to one of these frameworks.
- Focus on the risk that the control is addressing rather than getting caught up in the weeds.
- When it comes to compliance, use these tools as a starting point but always verify your compliance requirements using the target framework.
Impact and Result
- Don’t reinvent the wheel by reassessing your security program using a new framework.
- Instead, use the tools in this blueprint to align your current assessment outcomes to required standards.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.